feedlinePrinting rollers for water-based inks
This coating was designed to excel in printing colour and allows to achieve an even printing while guaranteeing a perfect result regardless of the type of printing, from full backgrounds to high-quality prints. Designed specifically for water or alcohol-based inks. Washable with water or with specific alcohol-based solutions.
|Hardness||50 - 60 - 70 - 80 Shore A|
|Resistance to aging||Good|
- Guaranteed coating eccentricity within 3/100 millimetres
- Parabolic curve executed with controlled precision
- Final lapping executed with CNC machine
- Guaranteed consistent roughness on the printing area with a guaranteed thickness of less than 0.7 micron Ra
- Anti-rust varnish to protect exposed metallic parts
- Shockproof packaging with protective film
|Roughness||≤ 0,7 μm Ra|
|Electric conducibility||≤ 100 KΩ|
|Diameter||± 0,2 mm|
|Concentricity||≤ 0,03 mm|
|Roundness||≤ 0,05 mm|
|Hardness||± 5 Shore A|
Applicable measurements (*)
|Minimum thickness||3 mm|
|Maximum diameter||750 mm|
|Max length||6000 mm|
|Lift capacity||3000 kg|
- Parabolic curve
- Steps and corners
- Coating of customized heads
- Conic profiles, both on conic and cylindrical rollers
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
During transport and storage it is advisable to keep the covering in the raised position.
- Removal of the old coating without metal removal
- Supply of rollers complete with metal parts to customer specification
- Metal parts repair
- Supply of specific packaging suitable for the safe transport of the product and the maintenance of its characteristics.
- Possible customization of the packaging.
Dimensions correctly made at our production activity. For any deviation, please contact our Technical Office: we will evaluate the feasibility together.(*)