This coating was developed to aid in product mobilisation. Its high-level components paired with its precise manufacture guarantee an outstanding resistance to aging and a firm grip. Resistant to oils and fats.
|Hardness||25-40-50-60-70-80-90 Shore A|
|Resistance to aging||Excellent|
|Heat resistance||110° ongoing|
- Possibility of creating profiles, from the simplest ones such as the trapezoidal crowning to the more complex and elaborate ones, according to specific needs.
- Upon request, execution of accessory processes such as grooves and / or lowerings according to specific customer needs.
- Protection of exposed metal surfaces with antioxidant paint.
|Roughness||≤ 2,5 μm Ra|
|Diameter||± 0,2 mm|
|Concentricity||≤ 0,1 mm|
|Roundness||≤ 0,1 mm|
|Hardness||± 5 Shore A|
APPLICABLE MEASUREMENTS (*)
|Minimum thickness||3 mm|
|Maximum diameter||750 mm|
|Max length||6000 mm|
|Lift capacity||3000 kg|
- Parabolic curve
- Steps and corners
- Coating of customized heads
- Conic profiles, both on conic and cylindrical rollers
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
During transport and storage it is advisable to keep the covering in the raised position.
- Removal of the old coating without metal removal
- Supply of rollers complete with metal parts to customer specification
- Metal parts repair
- Supply of specific packaging suitable for the safe transport of the product and the maintenance of its characteristics.
- Possible customization of the packaging.
(*) Dimensions correctly made at our production activity. For any deviation please contact our Technical Office: we will evaluate the feasibility together.