DynemaxCrown treatment coating
High electrical insulation coating, specially designed to preserve the electric charge induced on the plastic film. The accuracy of the processing and the formulation compound specification guarantee exceptional coating durability and very low Friction coefficient. It guarantees excellent resistance to ozone aging.
|Hardness||50 - 60 - 70 - 80 Shore A|
|Resistance to aging||Excellent|
|Electrical resistance||> 22 kV/mm|
- Coating eccentricity guaranteed within 0.05 mm
- Surfaces without grinding wheel step
- Protection of exposed metal surfaces with antioxidant paint
|Roughness||≤ 1,5 μm Ra|
|Diameter||± 0,2 mm|
|Concentricity||≤ 0,05 mm|
|Roundness||≤ 0,1 mm|
|Hardness||± 5 Shore A|
APPLICABLE MEASUREMENTS (*)
|Minimum thickness||3 mm|
|Maximum diameter||750 mm|
|Max length||6000 mm|
|Lift capacity||3000 kg|
- Parabolic curve
- Steps and corners
- Coating of customized heads
- Conic profiles, both on conic and cylindrical rollers
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
During transport and storage it is advisable to keep the covering in the raised position.
- Removal of the old coating without metal removal
- Supply of rollers complete with metal parts to customer specification
- Metal parts repair
- Supply of specific packaging suitable for the safe transport of the product and the maintenance of its characteristics.
- Possible customization of the packaging.
(*) Dimensions correctly made at our production activity. For any deviation please contact our Technical Office: we will evaluate the feasibility together.