AtoxlineFood grade coating
This coating was developed to cater to the needs of the food industry. Its high-level components paired with its precise manufacture guarantee an outstanding resistance to aging and a firm grip, allowing it to be employed in conveyor belts and metallic nets. Suitable to come in contact with oils and animal or vegetable fats. FDA certified to come in contact with dry, watery or fat foods. In compliance to regulations CE 1935/04 and CE 2023/06.
|Hardness||50 - 60 - 70 Shore A|
|Resistance to aging||Excellent|
|Heat resistance||110° ongoing|
- Upon request, execution of accessory processes such as grooves and / or lowerings according to specific customer needs.
- Trapezoidal crowning performed with controlled precision.
- Dedicated packaging, with anti-UV protection on a single coating.
|Roughness||≤ 2,5 μm Ra|
|Diameter||± 0,2 mm|
|Concentricity||≤ 0,1 mm|
|Roundness||≤ 0,1 mm|
|Hardness||± 5 Shore A|
APPLICABLE MEASUREMENTS (*)
|Minimum thickness||3 mm|
|Maximum diameter||750 mm|
|Max length||6000 mm|
|Lift capacity||3000 kg|
- Parabolic curve
- Steps and corners
- Coating of customized heads
- Conic profiles, both on conic and cylindrical rollers
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
During transport and storage it is advisable to keep the covering in the raised position.
- Removal of the old coating without metal removal
- Supply of rollers complete with metal parts to customer specification
- Metal parts repair
- Supply of specific packaging suitable for the safe transport of the product and the maintenance of its characteristics.
- Possible customization of the packaging.
(*) Dimensions correctly made at our production activity. For any deviation please contact our Technical Office: we will evaluate the feasibility together.