Atoxline DuoDouble layer food-grade coating
This coating was developed to cater to the needs of the food industry. Its peculiar manufacture allows it to pair an overall high-level of elasticity with an outstanding mechanical resistance to external stimuli-Suitable to come in contact with oils and animal or vegetable fats. FDA certified to come in contact with dry, watery or fat foods. In compliance to regulations CE 1935/04 and CE 2023/06.
|Hardness||50 - 70 Shore A|
|Resistance to aging||Excellent|
|Heat resistance||110° ongoing|
- Upon request, execution of accessory processes such as grooves and / or lowerings according to specific customer needs
- High precision grinding with a cylindricity tolerance of less than 0.05 mm
- Eccentricity of the coating guaranteed less than 0.05 mmDedicated packaging, with anti-UV protection on a single coating.
|Roughness||≤ 2,5 μm Ra|
|Diameter||± 0,2 mm|
|Concentricity||≤ 0,1 mm|
|Roundness||≤ 0,1 mm|
|Hardness||± 5 Shore A|
APPLICABLE MEASUREMENTS (*)
|Minimum thickness||3 mm|
|Maximum diameter||750 mm|
|Max length||6000 mm|
|Lift capacity||3000 kg|
- Parabolic curve
- Steps and corners
- Coating of customized heads
- Conic profiles, both on conic and cylindrical rollers
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
During transport and storage it is advisable to keep the covering in the raised position.
- Removal of the old coating without metal removal
- Supply of rollers complete with metal parts to customer specification
- Metal parts repair
- Supply of specific packaging suitable for the safe transport of the product and the maintenance of its characteristics.
- Possible customization of the packaging.
(*) Dimensions correctly made at our production activity. For any deviation please contact our Technical Office: we will evaluate the feasibility together.