AtoflexNon-toxic conductive coating
Coating with exceptional characteristics, designed for the converting sector It has excellent electrical conductivity and excellent resistance to aging from ozone. Stable in contact with cleaning products such as Ethyl Acetate, MEK or similar. It is also non-toxic, FDA certified for contact with dry and aqueous foods. Compliant with CE 1935/04 and CE 2023/06 Regulations.
|Hardness||60 - 70 Shore A|
|Heat resistance||110° ongoing|
- Coating eccentricity guaranteed within 0.05 mm
- Excellent quality of the surface finish through specific smoothing
- Protection of exposed metal surfaces with antioxidant paint
- Upon request, execution of accessory processes such as grooves, lowerings or parabolic crowns according to the specific needs of the customer
|Roughness||≤ 2,5 μm Ra|
|Diameter||± 0,1 mm|
|Concentricity||≤ 0,05 mm|
|Roundness||≤ 0,05 mm|
|Hardness||± 5 Shore A|
APPLICABLE MEASUREMENTS (*)
|Minimum thickness||3 mm|
|Maximum diameter||750 mm|
|Max length||6000 mm|
|Lift capacity||3000 kg|
- Parabolic curve
- Steps and corners
- Coating of customized heads
- Conic profiles, both on conic and cylindrical rollers
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
During transport and storage it is advisable to keep the covering in the raised position.
- Removal of the old coating without metal removal
- Supply of rollers complete with metal parts to customer specification
- Metal parts repair
- Supply of specific packaging suitable for the safe transport of the product and the maintenance of its characteristics.
- Possible customization of the packaging.
(*) Dimensions correctly made at our production activity. For any deviation please contact our Technical Office: we will evaluate the feasibility together.