FeedlineCoating for carboard introduction
Designed to guarantee excellent surface adhesion, this coating allows for move the product appropriately. Its performance makes it stable even at high working speeds. The technology used for the manufacture of this compound allows a longer life of the coating compared to market standards.
|Hardness||40 - 60 Shore A|
|Resistance to aging||Excellent|
- Guaranteed coating eccentricity within 5/100 millimetres
- Upon request, we offer additional processes like grooving, lowering, rounding or industry-specific details according to the customer’s needs.
- Controlled roughness over 2,5 micron.
- Exposed metal parts protected with antioxidant varnish.
- Protective packaging: padded packing and protective film
|Roughness||≤ 2,5 μm Ra|
|Diameter||± 0,2 mm|
|Concentricity||≤ 0,05 mm|
|Roundness||≤ 0,1 mm|
|Hardness||± 5 Shore A|
APPLICABLE MEASUREMENTS (*)
|Minimum thickness||3 mm|
|Maximum diameter||750 mm|
|Max length||6000 mm|
|Lift capacity||3000 kg|
- Parabolic curve
- Steps and corners
- Coating of customized heads
- Conic profiles, both on conic and cylindrical rollers
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
During transport and storage it is advisable to keep the covering in the raised position.
- Removal of the old coating without metal removal
- Supply of rollers complete with metal parts to customer specification
- Metal parts repair
- Supply of specific packaging suitable for the safe transport of the product and the maintenance of its characteristics.
- Possible customization of the packaging.
(*) Dimensions correctly made at our production activity. For any deviation please contact our Technical Office: we will evaluate the feasibility together.