TecnoflexCoating for antistatic towing
This coating was specifically designed to coat rollers employed during the transport, return, wrapping and unwrapping phases of production of plastic films. It holds excellent standards of electrical conductivity and ozone aging resistance. It can safely come in contact with cleaning products like ethyl acetate, methyl ethyl ketone (MEK) or similar.
|Hardness||40-50-60-70-85 Shore A|
|Resistance to aging||Excellent|
- Possibility of making profiles, from the simplest ones such as the trapezoidal crowning to the most complex and elaborate, according to specific needs.
- Upon request, execution of accessory processes such as grooves and / or lowerings
according to the specific needs of the customer
- Exposed metal parts protected with antioxidant varnish.
- Protective packaging: padded packing and protective film
|Roughness||≤ 1,5 μm Ra|
|Diameter||± 0,2 mm|
|Concentricity||≤ 0,05 mm|
|Roundness||≤ 0,1 mm|
|Hardness||± 5 Shore A|
APPLICABLE MEASUREMENTS (*)
|Minimum thickness||3 mm|
|Maximum diameter||750 mm|
|Max length||6000 mm|
|Lift capacity||3000 kg|
- Parabolic curve
- Steps and corners
- Coating of customized heads
- Conic profiles, both on conic and cylindrical rollers
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
During transport and storage it is advisable to keep the covering in the raised position.
- Removal of the old coating without metal removal
- Supply of rollers complete with metal parts to customer specification
- Metal parts repair
- Supply of specific packaging suitable for the safe transport of the product and the maintenance of its characteristics.
- Possible customization of the packaging.
(*) Dimensions correctly made at our production activity. For any deviation please contact our Technical Office: we will evaluate the feasibility together.