TopflatRoller coating for blown extruders
This coating was developed to cater to the specific needs of forming, folding and product transfer for blown extructions. Its high-level components paired with its precise manufacture guarantee an outstanding coating life and a stable grip. This coating provides an excellent electrical conductivity and an outstanding resistance to ozone aging.
|Hardness||70 - 80 Shore A|
|Resistance to aging||Excellent|
- Coating eccentricity guaranteed within 0.05 mm
- Surfaces without grinding wheel step.
- Protection of exposed metal surfaces with antioxidant paint.
- Upon request, parabolic dishings with controlled precision according to specific customer needs.
|Roughness||≤ 1,5 μm Ra|
|Electric conducibility||≤ 100 KΩ|
|Diameter||± 0,2 mm|
|Concentricity||≤ 0,05 mm|
|Roundness||≤ 0,5 mm|
|Hardness||± 5 Shore A|
APPLICABLE MEASUREMENTS (*)
|Minimum thickness||3 mm|
|Maximum diameter||750 mm|
|Max length||6000 mm|
|Lift capacity||3000 kg|
- Parabolic curve
- Steps and corners
- Coating of customized heads
- Conic profiles, both on conic and cylindrical rollers
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
During transport and storage it is advisable to keep the covering in the raised position.
- Removal of the old coating without metal removal
- Supply of rollers complete with metal parts to customer specification
- Metal parts repair
- Supply of specific packaging suitable for the safe transport of the product and the maintenance of its characteristics.
- Possible customization of the packaging.
(*) Dimensions correctly made at our production activity. For any deviation please contact our Technical Office: we will evaluate the feasibility together.